All Inclusive Resort Packing Checklist
It’s easy to see why so many people love all-inclusive resorts. After all, you go on vacation to unwind and it’s very relaxing to have all of your drinks, meals and entertainment taken care of.
You don’t have to think about much when staying at an all inclusive resort, everything is already paid for. The only decision you have to make is whether you are going to drink your margarita on your private balcony or next to the pool.
So, what should you pack when you are heading to an all inclusive resort in a beautiful tropical location? Here is a handy checklist that you can use to make sure you are bringing everything you need.
All Inclusive Resort Checklist
- Travel documents. Of course, you’re going to need your plane ticket, travel insurance, passport, etc. Make sure they are tucked away somewhere safe.
- Copies of the above important travel documents saved on your google drive.
- Any prescription medications that you might need to take during your trip.
- Flashlight if a power outage happens (You can download an app on your phone)
- Portable charger
- A sun hat or baseball cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. It’s important to protect yourself from UV rays. Bring sunscreen from home as it will be expensive to purchase at your all inclusive resort.
- A pair of everyday flip flops for hanging out by the pool
- A pair of nice sandals or loafers to wear when going out for dinner
- A pair of sneakers if you plan on hiking or walking a lot
- For the women: 3-4 pretty sundresses and sarongs to keep you cool and comfortable in hot climates
- For the men: a lightweight button-up shirt and a pair of khaki slacks for dressy evenings.
- 4-5 tops in lightweight, comfortable fabrics
- 2-3 pairs of shorts
- Formal wear. Some resorts will require formal dress for evening dining events.
- 2-3 swimsuits (you’ll want to hit the pool or beach every day, so having more than one allows the other one time to dry.)
- A tumbler for frozen drinks. Many all-inclusive resorts serve drinks in tiny plastic cups, so use your own cup to keep your cold drinks cold!
- Bug repellent and lotion for bug bites
- A first aid kit containing the essentials such as band-aids, pain relievers, aloe vera for burn relief, anti-diarrheal medication, etc.
- Water shoes incase the beach is rocky
- Books for reading poolside (or a Kindle).
Anything you think is missing! Let us know in the comments below what you would pack for your all inclusive getaway.